Data privacy is of high importance for Ousheng & Partners and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data and are committed to protecting your privacy. Ousheng & Partners employs appropriate security measures and controls to minimise and mitigate any; unauthorised access, disclosure, destruction or alteration of your personal data.
We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected. This policy sets out our process in relation to the; collection, use and storage of digital content and that all data is held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) (“GDPR”) and any applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
Ousheng & Partner provides a range of services for high-net-worth investors seeking high-quality overseas residency solutions. Our professional and dedicated team has many years of successful experience in overseas residence and citizenship-by-investment programmes and can advise and assist with all concerns inherent in relocation, including legal matters, property acquisition, and access to medical and education services.
What information do we collect about you?
Ousheng & Partners collects and uses personal data on the basis that it is in its legitimate interests to do so, for example to keep records of transactions and to enhance the service provided to its customers.
Ousheng & Partners will not collect any unnecessary personal data from you and will process your information in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
We may collect information about you in the following ways:
Information you give us:
- From our website.We collect information you provide by filling in one of our online enquiry forms to request further services and a box you may tick consenting to the use of your details for marketing purposes. The information you give us may include your name, phone and e-mail address. You may withdraw this consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us using the information at the end of this notice.
- From our service.We may collect personal information about you from applications or forms you may complete, agreements you enter with us or in the course of your establishing or maintaining a client relationship with us regarding an investment product or vehicle including your name, postal and email address, debit card details, ongoing statements and other related information. This is to allow us to complete your transaction and to provide confirmation of the transaction to you.
- Form recruitment applications.If you apply for a job with us, you will provide us with personal information in connection with your application.
Information we collect about you:
Each time you visit our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information.including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit.including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), traffic data and other communication data, the resources that you access, and information derived from the cookies we place on your mobile device and computer.
- General information as provided.including; name, e-mail, phone number, postal address, age to demonstrate that you are eligible to engage with Ousheng & Partners and any data where applying for a job with Ousheng & Partners.
Information we receive from other sources:
We may combine information and data from other websites we operate which offer similar or other services provided by Ousheng & Partners or its subsidiaries or other third-party service providers. This data maybe shared between Ousheng & Partners, its subsidiaries and third-party service providers, to include; business partners, sub-contractors, payment services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies who are also obliged to adhere to GDPR.
If you have applied for a job with us – We may receive personal information about you relevant to the job you have applied for, from background check providers or employment agencies.
How do we use your information?
We may use the personal information we hold about you for the following purposes:
- To analyse data to enhance the service offering with you to provide tailored services or products, act as your FCA authorised principal or otherwise conduct business with you.
- To send you marketing material you have requested to receive via our websites or information on other products and services offered by Ousheng & Partners or other associated companies.
- To process your application for a job with us.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- To establish, defend or exercise our legal rights or in connection with legal proceedings.
- To improve our; services, websites and mobile applications or create new ones.
We rely on the following legal grounds to process your information:
- Compliance with law or regulation – we may collect and use your personal information in order to comply with law and regulation.
- Contract performance – we may collect and use your personal information in order to enter into a contract with you or perform a contract with you.
- Legitimate business interests – we may collect and use your personal information in order to further our legitimate business interests such as improving our; services, websites and mobile applications or creating new ones.
- Consent – we will only use your personal information per legal and regulatory requirements, please see ‘What are your rights’ below.
Who do we share your information with?
We may use the personal information we hold about you for the following purposes:
- Any member of our group, being our ultimate holding company and any of it’s subsidiaries.
- Selected third parties, to include:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Regulatory authorities (such as the Financial Conduct Authority) and HM Revenue and Customs, should they require such disclosure on legal grounds.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Where do we store your information?
The information that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
How long do we keep this information?
We will only hold your information for as long as necessary. How long we hold your personal information for will vary and is dependent on:
- The purpose for which we have your personal information – we need to keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose and with regard to any contractual obligations.
- Legal or regulatory obligations – we need to keep certain personal information for minimum periods set out in law or regulation.
- We have appropriate security measures in place to keep your personal information secure whilst we hold it.
If you ask us to remove you from our marketing list, we may keep your personal details on an “opted-out” list in order to ensure that we do not market to you again.
What are your rights?
You have certain rights in respect of the information we hold relating to you:
- Right to access:You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you, the purposes the data is being processed and obtain a copy of it at any time
- Right to portability:Whenever Ousheng & Partners process your personal data by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to a nominated party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
- Right to rectification:You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete,
- Right to be forgotten:you have the right to require us to delete your personal information if our continued use of it is not justified.
- Right to restrict processing:In some circumstances, where you may not be entitled to require us to erase your personal information, you may be entitled to limit the purposes for which we can use your information.
- Right to withdraw your consent to processing:You have the right to withdraw the consent you have given us to allow us to process your personal information or to receive any materials from us
- Right to object to direct marketing:you have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
How can you exercise your rights?
In order to exercise these rights, to request a Subject Access Request or if you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us email@example.com or at the details in, ‘How to contact us.’ below. You can also contact The Information Commissioner’s Office (‘ICO’) which is the supervisory authority in the UK responsible for the implementation and enforcement data protection law. You can contact the ICO via the ICO website –https://ico.org.uk/concerns – or by calling their helpline – 0303 123 1113.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which contain a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, or visit another website which recognises that cookie, your device is able to communicate with the website and the website can read the information held in that cookie.
We use the following cookies on our websites:
- Strictly necessary cookies:These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. Without Strictly Necessary Cookies our Websites and back-end services would not work. If you remove or disable these Cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies:These cookies provide generic statistics on the use of our website by allowing us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how they move around and access the site. This helps us to improve the way our sites work, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily. We use Google Analytics for this purpose.
- Functionality cookies:These are used to recognise you when you return to our website, so that, for example, your last view of any slideshow is saved or the homepage defaults to the correct version depending on your preferences, for example, your choice of screen view.
- Targeting cookies:This type of cookie records your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed or come into the site on. Depending on the pages that you have visited, the cookie may trigger advertising for Ousheng & Partners on third-party websites either related or unrelated to the business of Ousheng & Partners. For example, an Ousheng & Partners advert may be displayed on a; media, news, sports or general interest website that you may visit. The targeting cookies may also be used for re-targeting or offer based promotional uses by Ousheng & Partners from time to time.
Can you block cookies?
You can block any cookies from any website by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of some or all cookies. However, if you block all cookies (including Strictly Necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or part of our Websites. You can also use your browser settings to delete cookies.
The policy is reviewed on a regular basis and may be updated from time to time. There is an obligation on the user to the website to ensure that they are familiar with the current policy when visiting the site. We will note the date when the policy was last updated to ensure that all visitors to the site will be aware if and when any changes occurred to the policy.
This privacy notice was last updated on the 15th August 2018.
If you wish to make a complaint about KPC in relation to how your personal data is being processed, please contact KPC or alternatively, the Information Commissioners Office at the following details:
Data Privacy Officer
Ousheng & Partners,
97 St. Stephens green,
How to contact us
Data Privacy Officer
Ousheng & Partners,
97 St. Stephens green, Dublin 2, Ireland